MAKING AERO INDIA 2021 COVID-19 PROOF
Compulsory wearing of facemasks
Physical distancing of 2 meters/6 feet
Hand washing/ hand sanitizing
Persons with symptoms are not allowed and referred
Isolation rooms for COVID suspect with following facilities:
- Cot with mattress, chair & table, pedestal fan, mobile charging point
- Medical attendant (to be provided by govt. of Karnataka)
- Hand sanitizer, finger-tip oximeter, digital thermometer PPE kits, face masks, gloves, face- shield, N-95 masks
Business/ Short term travellers:
To establish that one is a business visitor, person should show the following documents in
- Confirmed return flight ticket which should not be more than 7 days later from the date of arrival
- Documents pertaining to the purpose of visit/ invitation letter
- Place of stay/ hotel reservation
- Valid Visa
- If the business/short term visitor who is coming for short duration of 48 hours (counted from the arrival time) then he/ she is exempted from COVID-19 test & quarantine. All precautions of wearing mask, using hand sanitizer & respiratory hygiene should be followed.
- If the duration of stay in Karnataka is more than 48 hours and less than7 days then COVID-19 test shall be done (swab shall be drawn immediately on arrival for RAT) and after getting a negative report such a person can complete his engagements and go back.
- Business/ short term visitors who come with a negative RT-PCR test report shall be exempted from testing on arrival. This RT-PCR test should have been conducted within 96 hrs prior to undertaking the journey.
The GoK guidelines are available vide link below:
Following measures are being taken to safeguard the health of Exhibitors and Visitors from COVID 19:
1. All manuals, brochure and literature will be only in digital format.
2. Prescribed social distancing norms will be followed.
3. Emphasis on contactless experience to all Exhibitors and Visitors.
4. Limited persons allowed at any point of time inside venue.
5. Regular disinfection and cleaning of surfaces in venue will be ensured.
6. Usage of signage and digital messaging to participants.
7. Closing hour extended by 1 hour.