- AEROINDIA 2021 will provide a significant platform in bolstering business opportunities in International aerospace and defence sector.
- AEROINDIA 2021 provides an occasion to meet up with all the key players in the aerospace and defence industry, seize fresh commercial opportunities, present their expertise and innovations to the world, and form technological and industrial partnerships.
- Indian Exhibitors are defined as exhibitors who promote, display Indian or "Make in India" defence products.
- Foreign Exhibitors are defined as exhibitors, who promote Defence manufactured products, technology from outside India.
Online registration procedure for Exhibitors for Aero India 2021:
Register as Exhibitor.
- Enter company details.
- Enter company’s Nodal officer details.
- Nodal officer will receive Login credentials in registered email id.
- Pay registration charges as applicable.
- On receipt of registration charges, Exhibitor Registration Confirmed and confirmation email will be sent to registered email id.
- Indirect/Co-Exhibitor registration is to be done inside the Direct/Main Exhibitor’s account only.
- For Indian MSME companies, valid MSME certificate and UAM number is mandatory at the time of Exhibitor registration.