Business Tickets (Limited E-tickets : First come first serve basis)
- Business Tickets will be issued on all days as per the timings of the Exhibition as follows:-
- Half day at INR 2500 for Indian nationals and USD 75 for Foreign nationals - date and slot for Half-day will be from 0900-1330 hrs & 1330-1800 hrs respectively. Any Business visitor leaving the premise beyond the pass validity will be fined INR 5000/- and USD 150 in addition to the paid charges.
- All charges for Business visitor Tickets are inclusive of GST.
- Children below 18 years will not be permitted on Business Days.
ADVA Tickets (Limited E-tickets : First come first serve basis)
- As per stipulations of the State Government, Air Display Visual Area (ADVA) will permit max 3000 PAX. The ADVA Entry for Aero Display will open post the Inaugural event viz 13:00hrs on 03 Feb 2021 and on all other days from 09:00am. ADVA tickets can be purchased for INR 500 for Indian nationals and USD 20 for Foreign nationals on per Flying display basis (one Flying display on Day 1 post Inaugural ceremony and two Flying displays each day on 04-05 February 2021). The first half ADVA visitor is to promptly vacate (within 45 mins) the ADVA area post completion of the flying display. The charges for all types of tickets are inclusive of GST.
- E-tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All COVID-19 related guidelines to be followed: Face Masks are must. Maintain social distancing and personal hygiene..
- Carrying a COVID-19 negative report taken < 72hrs prior entry to the exhibition is mandatory.
- "No Mask No Entry" policy will be strictly followed.
- Keep scanned government id card and passport photograph ready for e-ticket registration.
- Children below 6 years will not be permitted in ADVA.